Well....today has been a slightly crazy day. I was only able to plan for Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Still need my Wacky Wednesday dinner - I will figure this one out tomorrow. See what happens when you don't follow your planned schedule?
Tuesday - Baked Gnocchi with Broccoli
Wacky Wednesday - Breakfast for Dinner - what to have?
Thursday - Pasta Bean Soup
Friday - "Pierogi" Casserole
Now...where is that apron?
2.16 update- Wacky Wednesday - Breakfast for Dinner : Hashbrown Casserole and Apple Muffins
Please do post recipes for those yummy sounding meals! I guess I somehow missed the part that you guys "became" vegetarian, but I'm super excited to hear! My husband is vegetarian and I hate cooking separate meal for him. I'd love to just cook vegetarian most nights :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration, L!
Hi Madoka,
ReplyDeleteI will be posting the recipes. I am still working on the blog site.
There is no need for you to be cooking separate meals for the family. We don't even miss the meat in the dishes we have been preparing. If you do miss it, you can add the meat as your SIDE dish. Natural, organic, farm raised meat!
So happy to see you here....
Kisses....
Elle