Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LIFE....and food.

Happy Tuesday.....well, I haven't been on here in a couple days because LIFE happened. 
Anyway, we have been eating some FANTASTIC food!  I will work on getting the recipes up.  If you want a recipe before then, please ask. 



Friday:  Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Pizza AND Mache Salad with pears, dried fruit, feta, sliced almonds and pear dressing.  I can not take credit for the Stuffed Pizza....my husband made it.  He LOVES tossing the dough into the air!  This was FANTASTIC!  The salad was good too....I did make that.  The salad dressing was even homemade.  YUMMY!



Saturday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches using leftovers from last night's Stuffed Pizza fixings.  DELICIOUS!



Monday - Pasta Bean Soup.  The YOUNGER Apron Strings didn't care for this, the OLDER one asked for it in his lunch today.  It is a very hearty soup.  I would definitely make it again. 

Tonight - Burrito Casserole and Blackened Corn Kernels - we have made this before and The Apron Strings have been requesting it.  So....that's what's for dinner!  I am now stepping away from the computer, towards the oven and my apron. 

Have a fantastic night and a delicous dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment