Do YOU make a weekly menu?
I find that if we do, we don't spend as much money and eat ALOT healthier. I choose a grain for each day and plan the menu around that. I also try to limit the cheese in the dishes. Don't get me wrong...I love cheese.....see my post "Cheese is Amazing!" from March 22, 2011.
Our menu for this week.......
Monday ~ Spaghetti Squash with Tomatoes,Feta, Garlic, Basil and Black Olives
Tuesday ~ Polenta with Kale and Feta
Wednesday ~ Broccoli and Tofu Stir-fry in a Peanut Sauce with White/Brown Rice
Thursday ~ Grilled Veggie-Kabobs (beets, carrots, potatoes, onion, peppers, pineapple and gardein chick'n)
Friday ~ Black Bean Tacos with a sour cream sauce (My husband wants pickled vegetables, but I think The Apron Strings will want corn on the cob! So, we will make both.)
Oh-my-YUM!
Grab your apron and cook with me! Just comment below or email me at agirlandherapron@gmail.com and I will send you the receipe/s.
Happy Cooking!

No comments:
Post a Comment